NLOC Decals

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
New batch of NLOC decals are available. We went old school with these. These are the timed ones, from 8 second up to 13 second club. Also avaliable are a 10" NLOC oval. $10 each shipped for the timed ones and $15 each for the larger ones. Part of the proceeds will be going to NLOC to keep the site alive.

PayPal Brett at Lightn95@gmail.com as make sure to include your address and which decal you want and how many.

Will add pictures today.

Stickers.jpg

New batch of NLOC decals are available. We went old school with these. These are the timed ones, from 8 second up to 13 second club. Also avaliable are a 10" NLOC oval. $10 each shipped for the timed ones and $15 each for the larger ones. Part of the proceeds will be going to NLOC to keep the site alive.

PayPal Brett at Lightn95@gmail.com as make sure to include your address and which decal you want and how many.

Will add pictures today.

Stickers.jpg

Very nice to see these again

Are these still available? and how large is the big one? My truck has never been on a track, but it's not stock. So I'd have to guess the 12 second sticker would be the closest.

Are these still available? and how large is the big one? My truck has never been on a track, but it's not stock. So I'd have to guess the 12 second sticker would be the closest.

Yes, they are still available. The large oval is 10" across.

Thanks foor the reply. I'm going to go ahead and get four of the large ones. I'll paypal you the money here shortly. I'll pm you my address.

I'll send the money as a friend.

Back