NH/ME/MA Owners Where are ya?

Bakernator

Hey guys, I just took a new job in Burlington (moved from central ME) and was wondering who was in the area, and if you do get together's and such? I got a 95 Red L (resting in ME for the winter) that is pretty much a molested stocker right now, but I have a Vortech awaiting install for it. Where is everyone, and what are you driving?

Bakernator,
It seems most of the NELO members are from either CT or Mass,
there are some Gen2 owners from NH I know.
I Look forward to seeing you if you attend any of the New England Dragway events in 2008. I know its a haul for you from central ME.
I have been well past you in my truck, I had some friends that lived near Caribou..now that was a trip.

take care

john

South Shore Ma. I've had two and lost both. Girl, house etc. Back in the game. I'm looking to buy my third. I've had two silvers and gonna get a grey or true blue.

Matt

Hey run351, I am working in Burlington, MA so it isn't quite a haul for me. I am going to be looking for a place in NH in the spring and hopefully can find something with a place to keep more than one vehicle down here. I would like to go to NED this year since it will be closer, but I will see how it fits in with auto-xing. Let me know when you guys go, and if you have any get togethers. It has been pretty sparse for Lightning owners in Maine (even though I have seen 4 or so for sale in the uncle henrys lately).

Back