Next Meet

A

AustinL

Where would you all like to have our next meeting? I am considering setting up a regular monthly meeting time. Kinda like halo's Burger and fries. How about Hoots or something like that?
Let me know and I will set it up for the week after this one or this Sunday. Saturday I have to work until 5 or 6 But I am free after that.
Thanks
Corey

[This message has been edited by AustinL (edited 11-25-2001).]

Honestly meets during the week are not convienant for me at all. Friday nites or Saturdays are great and any meet location is OK. We could move around to different spots also. I just cant commit to anything from Sunday through Thursdays though right now.

------------------
White 99 Lightning
12.42@109

fish3.gif

“Do not suppose that abuses are eliminated by destroying the object which is abused. Men can go wrong with wine and women. Shall we then prohibit and abolish women?”
Martin Luther

Im in for Oak Hill. I have to fly sat but I should be back in plenty of time. What time does Oak Hill get going. I went last Sat at about 8 30 or 9 and there were barely any cars there.I think the cool cars go home early? Anyway I think we should meet there just about an hour before dark for some more pics and to give CAKA time to Quick Wax his truck. DOes anyone know of any racing events anytime soon to participate in? I will send out e mails to the others.
Later
Corey btw how about we eat this time too. I darn near starved last time.
smile.gif

Corey,
Sorry about not showing up Saturday. Right after I got off the phone with you my puppy got sick.
Next Saturday at Oak Hill sounds like a good plan. Just post a time that is good for ya'll.
Mark

I'll cruise down to Oak Hill at 4:30, the sun goes down early now (dark before 6 now)
Just looking to take some pics with sunlight this time
smile.gif

------------------
Rick
Red '01 L #3675
329 rwhp & 402 rwtq stock
http://members.aol.com/txsvtlightning
mblogo.jpg

Oak Hill is kinda far? for me-`course I live North-Central!!!!!!!!-

------------------
Silver `00 #2189 of 4966.Final Assembly, Thurs. 13Apr`00. nlocmember#524

Are we still planning on getting together this afternoon?
Mark

I was down there, not much of a gathering any more, ate some Gatti's and cruised back up north to round rock.

whats up with this rain, thought it was supose to hold off until tuesday
frown.gif

------------------
Rick
Red '01 L #3675
329 rwhp & 402 rwtq stock
http://members.aol.com/txsvtlightning
mblogo.jpg

Back