Next GTG?

TheHammer

NJLOC
Matt
whens the next GTG?
where has everyone been? this site is dead lately

Ive been talking to FF he is trying to set up a Delvallo Day at Atco Thursday September 25th if anyone is interested

Whos going to Pinks?
Whos going to the NMRA at Atco in August?

Keep an eyeball on Delvallo...that one post about an end of summer thing is growing into other dates and other places - LMAO!!!!

Wyde i thought we were partying at Huff's house? im getting lost over there lol
i wont be able to make it to pinks...have a work picnic and a car show in the a.m. plus im house sitting :eek:(

^^ Hahhaha...yep, I believe so - don't know the dates yet though. I think there was a lot of other stuff going on though in August - that's why I said to keep an eye on that thread...

come on Amy, i dont think you are old enuff to be my mom...i just look younger than i am

but i think you just adopted yourself a new title as the NJLOC/DeValLo MOM

wait til i tell the guys on DelValLo:gl:

Hahhah...:mad: JK..not mad :) They have many names for me over on Delvallo...and I don't think any of them are as innocent as "mom"...LMAO!!! I don't know how I ended up with some of those names either...pffft, I guess that's what happens when you're a chick hanging with a bunch of dudes...I'm used to it :D

well Dennis does hound you pretty bad some days
you need to make friends with some other chics who drive L's or HD's
preferably around 20-25, single and good looking
thanks

well Dennis does hound you pretty bad some days
you need to make friends with some other chics who drive L's or HD's
preferably around 20-25, single and good looking
thanks

Umm, well, there aren't many of us around here...and most that do have them, are driving their husbands!!! HAHAHHA!!! I can try my best...lol!

your killing me Amy
how bout you just bring some girls that meet the other requirements but dont drive L's or HD's...maybe a mustang? hahaha

NJLOC/DeValLO MOM

...wait til i tell the guys on DelValLO

muted1036.gif

Back