Hey, I thought I'd introduce myself. I have a 99 Lightning that is pretty much stock. It has a cat-back exhaust system & a K&N filter kit. Other than that it's bone stock. I live in the Tampa area and like participating automotive performance related activities. Anyone in the area let me know!! I joined this forum to get some ideas on what other guys are doing w/ their trucks. These things have limitless possibilities!!

welcome! this place is THEEEE best Lightning support group on the net! trust me it's more a support group than a forum!:dw:

now repeat after me.."Hi! I am Tampalightning and I am addicted..."
is you are not addicted now..you WILL be!
Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard ! I think you'll find a great group of folks here who will go out of the way to help a fellow L owner. If you need specific advice on things do a search to see if a past thread has covered the subject, or just ask one of the group, if we dont know, we'll steer you in the right direction. BTW, we just did a batch of FLOC stickers, if your interested hit the post and add your name to the list...

Welcome aboard.:wave:
FlaHP said:
Yea its hard to stop modding once you start.

Truer words have never been spoken!
I bought mine stock 2 months ago. I've already added a oil sep, d/s loop, Predator and JLP Forced Air. Adding Bassani cat back this weekend. Still in the box is a #4 pulley & Bassani mid pipes. Talk about the mod bug, thank God my wife loves me!

Edit: And Boyds, almost forgot the wheels LOL

Last edited:
Back