New thread for a caravan to Stanton

josh
i am for sure interested i was thinkin like 6 in the morn good time ot cool down and change the tires
let me know we will meet somewhere

Hey guys
I'm heading down Sat. morning. PM me and let me know where you guys are meeting or heading from. As long as the precip. stays away, and the baby doesn't come, I'll be there.

Wayne

Jeff,

The directions I have says 96-->66 North. Don't know whether that is better or take 27 or 127 North. We can meet you some where along there.

127 is alot better. 66 is a 2 lane old highway. If I new what time You guys will be going through I will meet up with ya. I will be pulling up a trailer. Just thinking on what one to race. Stanton is 45 min. from my house.
Jeff
:D

The directions I had said take 27 north to I believe it was Monroe road (directions are in the truck). does that sound right? Take that west to get to the Edmore Inn?

You guys should hook up with soap, He has been to my house a few times Edmore is roughly 10 miles to far North. Take I27 N to the Ithaca exit. Ithaca is town next to the Freeway. Find that town on the map and take that exit. Then take that exit to the west and go aroiund 20 miles west to a sign that points to the track and to Edmore.;
Jeff

Jeff,

All the directions I found, none said to use 127. I'll have to resort to the old map:(

I would guess we should be around there by 8:15, give or take. If you want to give me your cell, or home number, we can call when we are closer. Just tell us at what point to call (Like when we get on 127 or something.):tu:

My cell is 989-233-7952. When you guys hit Lansing area give me a call. Let me know if you guys need gas on the way. There is a station about 20 miles from the track that sells 94.
jeff

Josh
I will see you at your house at 6am. Just for the heck of it, my cell is 734-320-9985. I only live at Belleville and Ecorse, not to far from you. I hope we are taking 275N instead of driving all the way to 23N..it should save us a few minutes anyway.
See you in the morn.

Back