New owner of the LMC Bronco

Need to keep us up to date on the Frame Off process. Once done we need to get the 2 trucks together for a photo shoot.

This is with regular Lightning front springs and Lightning leafs and hangers out back. I didn't install any of the belltech stuff in this pic yet. Im in the process of a frame off resto so it's still in pieces.

What brand is the c-notch? I'm looking to do this but no one makes one for a bronco so I guess im using a lightning one and so far all I can find is a belltech one and one made by air ride technologies. Got pics of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good heres some pics of her current progress. Look to have it looking like a bronco by Christmas.

Frame off. Been in the making for like 4 years. Wish I would have just drove it.

Attachments

• 2012-05-11 17.55.51.jpg
    2012-05-11 17.55.51.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 69
Here is a picture of the C notch that was done on my Bronco
0626131335_zps807a8527.jpg

What brand is the c-notch? I'm looking to do this but no one makes one for a bronco so I guess im using a lightning one and so far all I can find is a belltech one and one made by air ride technologies. Got pics of it?

You can use these and weld them in. I've done about 3 sets now and know all the tricks.

When I decided it had to be done to the Bronco. I looked at many off the shelf c-notch kits and all of them were cheaply made. The notch that is on Joes Bronco was done at a custom shop in Tennessee called Lil shop of horrors and it is much better quality than the off the shelf notches. I had plans to make A LOT of power with it and got the best strongest notch to handle it.

If you don't mind me asking what did the whole c-notch job cost you tiny? I think I have to go to these guys and get it done.

I will have to go back and see if I can find exactly what i paid. If memory serves me it was around $450. There are a lot of good custom shops that could do it. They were only a couple hours away from me and scheduled a date and time and did it while I waited and watched. Very professional and did it in the timeframe they told me. They do. High end air bagged vehicles mostly.

Last edited:
Back