New Guy Wanting to Say Hi

Welcome to the board:wave: There is a guy that works at a wheelworks up there with a red 99 and 20's. Doesn't hang around us folk though. Anyways, keep track of the threads here and come hang out if you get a chance.

Jesse

My Wife found the truck for me in Autoextra out in Lodi. I got screwed over on i8urchvy's truck. We had a deal all worked out but he ended up not calling me back after 2 months of talking about the truck. By the end he just would not answer any calls and sold it to someone else. O well maybe I was not supposed to get a 10 sec truck =( So then onto the next one silver 01 also, found it at the used honda dealer in Dublin he wanted 18900 for it but when i went for a drive it pinged REALY bad. He says O we must of put 87 in it. I guess the words "Premium Only" under the gage don't matter, I also asked him if we could pull one plug to see if they have done any damage to the truck and he just laughed at me. I drove it again after he put 91 in it I offered 16000 for it and they said no I am glad they did =) So my wife found the one in lodi when I was at school one night. After talking to him and working out a price of 17,000 we had a deal. Now my last problem is that he told me that he would give me 2 new tires and they were on order from tirerack but the stock tires are backordered he would send them to my house. 3 months later he will not answer any of my calls and we only had a verbal agreement (should of got it in writing) Now i am stuck. That is my story thanks for reading but I love the truck. I would like to do something with you guys sometime any track days comming up?? Would like to see what it will do stock with 555r's

Welcome! What part of the Bay Area do you live in? I'm in Livermore.

You just missed a track day TODAY! Several of us went up to Sacramento Raceway. See the Fordlover's WCN thread.

If you have any input for our next social gtg, post something in that thread, too. You, too, Silver Arrow.

Paul

L4Work&Play said:
Like the title says I just received my L 2 months ago and thought I would say Hi and introduce myself.

Hey bro, welcome to BALA.

I was sorry to read it never worked out for you regarding Jeff's truck.

If you ever decide to have an engine built for that bad boy, I can put you in touch with a guy in Turlock who does great work.

I like having someone local because if anything ever goes wrong with it, it's easier to get things worked out when compared to the builders on the east coast.

Stewart

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome.

That sucks that I missed it today.

Have any of you guys heard of BAMA (Bay Area Mustang Association)??

I also Live In San Lorenzo and I work for Castro Valley School District As a Project Inspector.

You might see my truck with my wife driving it because we are looking for a Camary for her. The z28 is a stick and she does not know how to drive a stick. I keep telling me self I get visitaiton right on the weekend =) I aslo keep telling myself at least I own it =) She parks away from every one no door dings =)

One more thing is there a guy on here that owns a Black L lowered with a billet grill???

Last edited:
BAMA hosts Ponies & Snakes car show every year in San Ramon. I've been several times. Lots of nice cars.

I know a few of the guys from BAMA because my dad was the pres and helps plan that show. So needless to say he was happy when I got a ford =) I didn't know if any of you, knew anyone from bama.

Back