NEW Ford Super Chief SUPERCHARGED!!!!!!!!

Gawd... In my past life I was/am an industrial designer so I look at something like that with a different perspective... but I will confirm that it is the butt-ugliest truck I've ever seen. I can't imagine how drunk I'd have to be to pencil that concept. It makes my hair stand up (and I don't have much hair)!

eh yeah i think it looks like hell right now but concepts almost always get calmed down. the ridiculous stuff is just to catch the eye of the market and then they get rid of all the cool stuff and leave the crap we werent even excited about. "the adrenalin" is a fine example.

charles

I kind of like it... a few things will be different on the actual version..

(and I think that is the GT's blower)

They need a drop down screen behind the driver and passenger seats and that would be a phat drive around movie theater.

Guess i have to disagree with most of you... I like it, its very different.. Got to agree also it would taked 600 hp just to move it...

PEacE..............
Jim

IMO The motor looks great, I like the polished and silver look and the clam shell hood as for the truck-WTF were they thinking? Did someone not get the memo-wood-ACCENTS not the whole interior, there's a tree in there, the thing looks like it weighs 7000 pounds, I've said it before, but if they'd just give us a new gen 3 L', with the current 5.4 3 valve with a blower say OE 450-500 hp which is totally doable, real rods that will take 800 hp a- la-Terminator, plugs that don't launch out of the heads, a six speed option would be cool but not nessesary, maybe 3900 pound's with driver and a nice current interior with performance buckets, they can have my deposit today.

I just threw up!! Looks like crap! Sorry I have seen better concepts go nowhere and the sad fact is they will probly make this. :(

Back