NEW Ford Super Chief SUPERCHARGED!!!!!!!!

1fasttruck

Lots of tickets
sc3.bmp

sc4.bmp

sc5.bmp

sc.bmp

sc1.bmp

sc2.bmp

sorry but even if it had 600hp and sold for 40k i wouldnt buy it. probably the ugliest truck i have ever seen. nice looking blower though, ill take that off their hands

Truck has huge potential to be a monster, and I think with some refinements would be a outstanding lookin piece. It is hard for people to see the tree, in the tree and I think you are missing the boat here. Too bad it will never come too fruition!:sigh:

Yea, probably one of the ugliest things i've ever seen.
I like the floor & valve covers, that's it.

With any luck that could be the vehicle that ends the big wheel fad.
I like a few little tid bits here and there but overall I don't like it. How much higher can they keep getting????????? :no:

I would own that just to make people get the hell off my road --------- looks like a boat with the suicide doors opened................BUT you gotta love the motor setup. I could always rent it to Mel Gibson or Hell Boy.

not the prettiest, but ppl will still be jealous if they see u drivin it

lower it , make it two wheel drive and get rid of the family truxter wood ugly @$$ interior WTF!!! WOOD:nono::nono::nono::nono:? wood goes in a woody not a modern day truck. just goes to show you engineers today suck at design .its no wonder the imports are kicking our @$$ in the design department. Its probobly a 5 out of a 10 and im being nice on that call.

Last edited:
Back