New Exhaust ?

Dave,
I was wondering if you would make a exhuast system with a 1 5/8 ceramic header and CATS with a flowmaster muffler instead of the magnaflow muffler. I know that currently the dont offer a dual in/out 3 inch muffter but do make a dual in 3 inch/2.5 inch out muffler. Is a setup like this possible? If so how much shipped to 10950? I just really like the flowmaster sound. Thanks Gary

Do you know the part number on the muffler? I need to find out all of it's dimetions to see it it will fit in my fixture... I know SpinTech makes one that would work if you wanted to try one of those...

Dave

Dave, I got the Flowmaster part number for the dual in and out muffler. 3 inch dual in and 2.5 dual out is part# 530504 and the dimensions are 5x12x22 Summit Racing lists the muffler at 125.95. Let me know what you think? Thanks Gary

Hi Gary,

I can do it! The price will be $25. more than the Magna FLow system... It will still be all 3" as well... I will expand the 2.5" outlets to fit inside the 3" tail pipes... Should work great!

Give me a call if you would like to place an order...

Dave
(937) 287-5085

Dave, Sounds good to me. Literally and figuratively. lol I left you a message on your answering machine, I will try calling again later. How long for a turn around? I may have you shipped it to my buddies (where I am will install the kit) instead of to me. My zip is 10950, his is 13480. Thanks, Gary

Back