New Dyno numbers

BADASSTRUCK1

Well I got my new tune put in and the Power cooler hooked up and through down the thunder on all but one cobra guy it was Corbra day at Torque freaks along with my L of coarse and the outcome was 466/517 although my A/f were a little lean for my liking 12.9 to 1 so back to the drawing board we go!
:D

The power is amazing I wouldnt have thought 24 more hp would have made a big difference but Damn! As far as the A/F go I agree, what Paul cant figure out is that he programmed it to richen it up from the last dyno run which was at 12.2 to 1 so he thinks that the wide band on the dyno was off a little because a few vehicals were showing lean conditions! So we are hooking up his wide band and going back to the dyno with this same tune to verify the A/F. As far as what blower it is a Apten ported Eaton! I am still quite confused of why my TQ numbers are so low Although I was comparing them to my old graff from last years dyno day and the Tq curve spikes at 517 @ 3400 and at 5200 it is at 495 so It dosnt drop off much! These numbers were taken on my race program with 114 octane fuel the street program which was 16 degree's of timing netted 450 hp and 513 tq!

Just for fun try disconnecting your exhaust after the cats and see what it does. How do your numbers compare with other trucks and similar mods?

Looks like there is going to be another Scooby convert amongst us soon.

Dayum! Nice numbers. But I'll third the concern about the lean condition. Good thing you were running 114 octane. I actually think the street tune numbers are more impressive than the race tune numbers. You aren't losing much on the street program, and I have to assume it is safer for the motor (less timing).

So, what's up next for being modded?

I just have a funny feeling you won't be happy until you hit 500 whp.

Right on, BadAss! :tu:

*sniff* makes we wish I could start over with the Lightning mods. Gonna have to take the wife's Escape to see Paul sometime, see what he can do. ;)

Well I can tell you that the tq numbers are low for the hp I have which is baffling to me I believe that Fast Gator has all but the 43 lower he is running a 6# lower and a 2.8 upper and he was at 488/ 563 I believe So I dont know what to think of it he has never shown a graf of his dyno run but mine tq stay's flat well 16# loss through out the hole rpm range so hell I dont know! As far as the lean condition we are putting it on the wide band on the 3rd of April and see what the true numbers are! As far as bodawg goes you are right I am looking for that 500/550 mark although I dont think that it is possible with a Eaton and these weak *** rods! One good think though the Air temp into the cyl was at 86 degree's with the power cooler so I am sure that helped tremendously! New updates in a week or so!:tu:

Back