New DD

jonwoos

tryin to learn
I Support the NLOC
d8eedca3cb46b2af54075898a4bd77b3.jpg

I drove the Fiesta ST, Focus ST, and then finally the RS, and I love it. The FiST seemed quicker, and faster than the FoST, but both where great cars. I just got all the options on the RS that I wanted, and dealership gave me a great trade on a Fusion Ecoboost that I had.

Nice that’s an awesome car. My brother has a 16 Focus ST bone stock and it’s a fun quick car. But those RS’ are killer especially with a few mods.

Love it so far, probably wasn’t my smartest decision, but it is super fun.

I read that some reviewers were dissin the first couple years of the Focus ST (12-13?) for technical issues but haven’t heard anything negative about the later models... RS is only 2yrs old, right? 2016?

I read that some reviewers were dissin the first couple years of the Focus ST (12-13?) for technical issues but haven’t heard anything negative about the later models... RS is only 2yrs old, right? 2016?

Yeah, 2016-2018 built in Germany

Focus ST is built in Detroit area

2019 Focus are next generation, and will be built in Germany, and China

I had no idea these cars were rated at 350HP. No wonder I always have RS's pull up on me on the freeway when I drive my Mercedes. I'm going to have to give them a go next time. Nice car for a DD, congrats!!!

Alex

I had no idea these cars were rated at 350HP. No wonder I always have RS's pull up on me on the freeway when I drive my Mercedes. I'm going to have to give them a go next time. Nice car for a DD, congrats!!!

Alex

Yep, 350hp, and 350ft/lb
6spd manual
AWD

A blast to drive so far!

Back