New BOSS 5.4L SUPERCHARGED

lightning1994

lightning1994
I SAW THE OTHER DAY A NEWER F150, IT WAS BLACK AND YELLOW AND had BIG CHROME RIMS. IT SAID BOSS 5.4L SUPERCHARGED ON THE TAILGATE ON THE DOORS..ANYONE NOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?

raced one the other day and blew its doors off. I have a stock 99, except for a CAI and cat back. It surprised me how slow it really was. He claimed 460 hp, had a roush sc, and a 50,000 price tag.

They're ghastly hunks of garbage. Overpriced and slow they made Boss trucks using our body styles as well, but they weren't supercharged. Just as ugly nonetheless.

Thad.

it's not even a boss its just a marketing tool. just like the doge so called hemi motors. what made them a hemi was the design of the heads. but they still use the word hemi because it sells cars.

raced one the other day and blew its doors off. I have a stock 99, except for a CAI and cat back. It surprised me how slow it really was. He claimed 460 hp, had a roush sc, and a 50,000 price tag.

sounds abour right.. a heavier truck with a smaller eaton (roush uses a m90) .. vs a lighter truck with a eaton m112..

there are always copy cats and want-to-be's .. but the Gen 2 L will most likely always remain the most sought after Ford performance truck. The performance mixed with the look is top notch!

it's not even a boss its just a marketing tool. just like the doge so called hemi motors. what made them a hemi was the design of the heads. but they still use the word hemi because it sells cars.

They did the same thing with the "Charger" which I refuse to call a "Charger". I've seen the BOSS' around and the owners always seem to drive like they have a badarse truck. They have no idea!

sounds abour right.. a heavier truck with a smaller eaton (roush uses a m90) .. vs a lighter truck with a eaton m112..

there are always copy cats and want-to-be's .. but the Gen 2 L will most likely always remain the most sought after Ford performance truck. The performance mixed with the look is top notch!

I Don't Know If The gen 2 Will Or Hold That Title, (As Long As There Are Gen 1s Around) ;k

Back