New 0 mile 414 stroker motor.

papis408w

I have a brand new 0 mile 414 stroker motor. It has Probe custom forged full floating pistons .40 over with a 9.1 comp ratio. Eagle 4340 H-beam rods w/ arp bolts and the crank is forged 4340 steel. It has been crossed drilled and nitrated. The rotating assembly has been internally balanced w/ mallory metal($$$).This motor was put together by a race engine builder of 30 yrs(Bob's Automotive of Harrison,NJ). IT also comes with Romac balancer and SFI approved flywheel and Canton 7qt oil pan and pick up, double roller billet timing chain. The block has been hot tanked, torque decked,magnafluxed. I have over 3700 into motor including the nitrating and machine work done to block( not all machine work is created equal if you know what I mean). If anyody is interested please feel free to pm me reasonable offers. I'm located in northern NJ. Thanks Wilson

ps also have supporting parts for this motor; heads, cam, etc...

NJTHUNDER351 brought it to my attention that most you guys only use automatics and this is balanced for a stick shift.This was built for my mustang but I thought one of you guys could use it.

pistons are setup for inline valves and all of the rotating assembly is Eagle 4340.

I'm in Hudson County.

FMOS Racing
NLOC Gen 1 VP

Your Motor
Shouldn't be any difference in the balance between a manual and auto motor. Manual tranny motor has to have the pilot bearing recess in the crank, and it will need a tranny-and-balance-specific flex plate instead of the flywheel, but otherwise there is no difference.

Later!
Jeff

If this is true someone make me an offer. Thanks Jeff.

papis408w said:
FMOS Racing
NLOC Gen 1 VP

Your Motor
Shouldn't be any difference in the balance between a manual and auto motor. Manual tranny motor has to have the pilot bearing recess in the crank, and it will need a tranny-and-balance-specific flex plate instead of the flywheel, but otherwise there is no difference.

Later!
Jeff

If this is true someone make me an offer. Thanks Jeff.

Ive taken motors that were bolted to a manual and bolted them up to an auto with out any problems.

If it's an internally balanced motor, all you have to do to use it with the E4OD is cut the weights off the factory flex plate. With a little clean-up balance from a machine shop to zero-out the flex plate, you're good to go.

No kidding, depending on shipping cost and a few other questions I have. And if my local guy hasn't started ordering parts for my buildup. I may just have to pick this up from ya. What kind of HP should this thing be built to handle?

If I decide yes, I can act quickly.

Back