need some parts

TicketMe

I'm buying sloe truks Hotchkis TVS minus front springs hes leaving them in the truck when you sells it and he told me i could get just the hotchkis front springs from you so i guess i need to know how much they would be thanks

Tyler

I said you could get springs like the TVS's. Tyler for what you are doing I think 800-900# springs will be fine. BTW they are $130.

Read the stickies, that is what they are there for, if you can't make the race, come on up this weekend.

Bryan

i wasnt sure how upto date the list was G was telling me that stan didnt sell the Panhard Bar any more so i was thinking it was an old list but you nailed it for me thanks

I still the panhard bars[track bars] Just do not make them for the HD trucks.So if you havea HD truck then the exhaust has to exit before the rear axle.Stan

The rates that I offer are in 100 lb increments,so you can have either the 900 or the 1000.I would stay away from the 900 due to the fact that there is less coils per pound so the ride will be as harsh as the 1000 if not harsher.STan

Back