need more POWERR AHHHHH AHHH AHHH!!!

blowbyu99

so as of right now im a proud owner of a 99 150 but it has a 4.2l v6 i just rebuilt thee motor with the best of the best parts loads of money and it is no where close to the power i feel i deserve for the money spent. so now im looking into options. nothing makes power like an svt product. saying that i have a few questions and concerns before i lean on way or another.

my truck is a stick and 4 wheel drive i doubt my trans could handle the power i would be introducing with just a factory engine so my first question is does anyone know a trans (manual WONT drive auto) that will mate up to the motor ii don't mind if i have to get some drive shafts but i do want to keep it 4 wheel drive

also does any one have any idea if the motor mount locations will match up?

any ideas or advice would b great a couple of points in the right directions would be greatly apreciated.

also looking for a motor itself engine and harness if you have one let me know not to suure how quick i would b williing to make a move just kind doin my homework but very interested if the right deal comes along

i will update with new questions and progress

advice

i tried the same thing once DONT DO IT sell your trucka and buy a lightning i promise it will be easier and cheaper lot less aggravation and im not sure on the trans but look at the f250 and 350 trucks with manuals i have seen a few around town that have the 5.4L and a 5 speed not sure on what type though hope this helps man

Back