Need Help

slow94

Doing the CNP conversion from Stinger. Got it all installed and now I'm assuming I'm not getting power to ECU and no prime to the fuel pump either. I assume no ecu power because it doesn't connect in tuner studio. Only thing thing I can think of that is way different is that I did not put the ECU back in the stock hanger. I have it sitting on top of power distribution box and I plan to keep it there for time being. No grounds have changed other than adding grounds that came with new harness. Any ideas?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Doing the CNP conversion from Stinger. Got it all installed and now I'm assuming I'm not getting power to ECU and no prime to the fuel pump either. I assume no ecu power because it doesn't connect in tuner studio. Only thing thing I can think of that is way different is that I did not put the ECU back in the stock hanger. I have it sitting on top of power distribution box and I plan to keep it there for time being. No grounds have changed other than adding grounds that came with new harness. Any ideas?

I think the 1st thing I'd do is disconnect the 60 pin connector and check power there. I assume the CNP runs through the expansion harness? If you've verified power at the 60 pin then I'd disconnect the expansion harness and see if the Megasquirt comes on line with the 60 pin plugged in.

I think the 1st thing I'd do is disconnect the 60 pin connector and check power there. I assume the CNP runs through the expansion harness? If you've verified power at the 60 pin then I'd disconnect the expansion harness and see if the Megasquirt comes on line with the 60 pin plugged in.
I definitely agree with Ray here. Troubleshooting is always easier when you break it down to small manageable groups. As a tech I was always trained to divide and conquer.

Was this their Plug and Play CNP kit?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yes their plug and play kit. Gotta be something simple. Getting power at pins 59, 58, 57, 54, 53, 38, 37, 22, 21, 19, 5, And 1. Weak power on 32 and ,29... Seems power is getting to ECU

For reference I did unplug expansion harness and still no power to ECU or fuel pump prime.

Back