Need a C-notch

jubelands

hey stan i heard you make c-notch brackets. How much for them and how can i order. Also how difficult is the install on them compared to the belltech notches. Thanks

WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL,yes and no I made a few for projects BUT these things are heavy,I have measured frame flex before installing [stock frame not cut yet]and it measured .050 from 1 foot infront of the axle then after I cut and installe dmy notch[which dam near removes all the flat portion]the frame flex was less than .010It is spread over almost 3 foot area.The weight of the notch [one side] is almost 20 lbs.and is made from 1/4 plate.Install is just like anyother just working under the bed more since mine is longer.Stan
let me know if you are still interested.

If you want one they are 100 bucks plus shipping.and you will have to weld in the part that is the 'c' to the notch plate but it is real easy to do.main reason it is not done is so you can bolt the plate to the frame and use it as the template for a super clean cut and install.stan

Ok, sounds good Stan. I would also like to get a pair of sliders.

I've decided to pull the bed to do the c-notch and since the bed is going to be off i've decided to throw some sliders on as well and finally complete the rear suspension.

Let me know how much the total would be for both sliders and notch shipped to 94404 and how to make the payment. Thanks.

Rafi

Last edited:
sliders will have to be made.cost on them is shipping on both of those items will be 63.04 and be in 2 boxes.Stan

Will send the c notch today and start making the sliders this week should see them next week.Thanks Stan

Ruslow said:
If you want one they are 100 bucks plus shipping.and you will have to weld in the part that is the 'c' to the notch plate but it is real easy to do.main reason it is not done is so you can bolt the plate to the frame and use it as the template for a super clean cut and install.stan

Stan, I got the Notch plates today but i didn't get the "c" that you said needs to be welded onto the "c" of the plate. I just got the two notch plates.

sorry I did not send the tracking numbers but been busy and I figured they would get there.As for the 'C' that and the bolts are all coming in the shipment with the sliders.STan

Not yet got just about every thing ready to go Will be heading down to the bolt and screw place tomorrow some time to get about 30 Grade 8 bolts and nuts.Stan

Back