N. FL. Bring your trucks.

Thanks for posting. I would have a hard time getting over there for that, but it sure looks like fun. Is it braket or heads up?

Thanks for the post but to far for me on a Fri. would be cool though. watch out for turbo chevys if you go

Wish I'd have known sooner ( gotta plan ahead with a newborn in the house ! ) I'm only about 2 hours away from you, so if thats a 1/4 mi instead of 1/8 let me know. It would be closer for me than going to Gainesville. Maybe I can make the next one...:BH:

SkipSVT said:
Wish I'd have known sooner ( gotta plan ahead with a newborn in the house ! ) I'm only about 2 hours away from you, so if thats a 1/4 mi instead of 1/8 let me know. It would be closer for me than going to Gainesville. Maybe I can make the next one...:BH:

Yea the kid thing is tough. WE tried to take our 3 month old last month and the ear muffs just pissed him of to no end.

It's an 1/8th, and it's bracket racing. The things I don't like about the track is you can't drive around the water box, and it's a dirt road going in. I looked at the gallery and saw an srt-10 and some true race trucks.

Last edited:
Update

I made the races and didn't do well at all. I got put out in the first round. The best I could manage was 8.64 @ 82 with a crappy 1.9 60ft. The track prep was horrible to say the least. Even with the et streets I was spinning out of the hole and again when it hit 2nd. It didn't help that the idiot manning the water box was spraying water everywhere. On a better note my friend won the thing and it was his first time., He has a 03 Chevy 2500 with a 396 is what he said but I don't know crap about Chevy motors. He ran 10.82 every run, and that was his dial in. He was tickled to win $100 and trophy. They are going to have the Truck races every Fri. if the trucks keep coming. I think there was about 12 there.

Back