My turbo kit

davesvt00

Need your guys opinion. I'm trying to sell this kit and can't get rid of it. Seriously is $1500 too much to ask for this stuff or is everybody broke? Being as this is a kit by PSI I figured it would be gone by now. Let me know what you think. Thanks

I would guess that people are broke...and or don't want to piece a kit together. If I had the money I would invest in it over my crappy PTK kit.

Rich

Yeah maybe there are broke. Thing is with this kit there isn't much "piecing together". The only things needed are and intake hat, turbo, bov and waste gate **(v-bands also). So bascially have a fully functioning kit for $3500 maybe even less. Thats about what you'll pay for just a whipple.

Dave, ive mulled this over for a bit. I was interested in your kit but ive since bought twins. Pm me what you have to get out of it. Im close to where you live.

If I wanted to do a big single and use the factory intercooler it would be a good setup, but its not plumb anywhere near what Im planning on building.

Yeah I've been trying to sell this thing for so long its not even worth the trouble anymore. Don't need the money but still don't want to "give it away". I think I'm going to hold on to it until I buy another truck. If I get a Harley it might get put to use. Until then its going to collect dust unless someone comes up with some money.

I would love to have it, but I would still have to come up with the money lol....want some stock manifolds and some bassani stuff?

Would you be interested in trading for a full JLP R exhaust system? ( SS long tubes, SS 3in mandrel bent mid-pipes and cat-back)

You can PM and let me know

Back