My restoration project (pics inside)

It seems everyone loves the wheels but me. I do think that they are nice but not for a lightning. If the pattern was the same I would try them out on my ranger for kicks.

As for and update, not really anything photo worthy, but I did get the truck fired up in early October and broke in the cam. Other than that, for the most part I have completely stopped work for the winter, bummer. I have conceded that I will have to work much of next summer on the "details" before I am ready to send it to paint. I could rush it to paint, but with the hours I have already put into it, I might as well wait until its fully ready.

As always, thanks for all the support and kind comments from above.

Hey just checking to see how everythings going with the resto. Ive been following and checking to see some updates? Im planning to do this with my truck, just finding the money, time, space, money... lately its been one thing after another with the truck, but im in love with it and want better for it. just wondering of the hours you have invested so far?

A lot of time has passed since I last posted, this truck has not been forgotten about. It runs and drives under its own power now, but not much has been done in the last year and a half. I have been racing at my local short track, most if not all my time has been on that for some time. I do however plan to get back to work on the L this fall/winter. I should have more updates then.

It's been awhile but I'm about to start working on the truck again. Put all my other toys in storage for the winter and spent the last few weeks upgrading my garage so I can work when it's cold out. Most importantly I put more lighting in, much more lighting.

The is how much light I had to work with before, it was doable in the summer because I could leave the door open but I can't do that in the winter. Having no windows doesn't help anything either.

Now with all the lighting on.

Hopefully by the end of the month I will have made some progress. I'm not sure exactly where I am going to start yet, the interior is main thing on my list but I also want to re work a few areas that I have already done ie the brakes. I'm going to go ahead and install the russell braided lines and switch out the master cylinder for real ford casting re-man. I'm not at all happy with the Chinese junk one that I used the first time around.

Back