Mustang Muscle at Montana West - PA

SVTCobraLTD

PennMustangs will be hosting their first annual car show on July 15th at Montana West in Quakertown, PA. Montana West is located at 1030 West End Blvd (Rt. 309) Quakertown, PA 18951 which is about 15 minutes South of Allentown and 30 minutes North of Philadelphia. This car show will include many mustangs from in and around Pennsylvania. Any mustang owner is welcome to join in on this car show. We also want to include Lightnings and any other performance vehicle. Awards will be given away for the top 10 voted mustangs around 4pm and you must be present to receive your award. The top 10 voted mustangs will receive trophies for their accomplishment. 5 other awards will be given away including Best Paint/Body, Best Engine, Montana West Choice, Best Production Car, and Best of Show. Other awards/door prizes will be given away as well. The first 50 cars will receive commemorative dash plaques to remember this event. This show will also include live DJ, food and beverages, and an overall good time for people who enjoy cars. For more information check out www.PennMustangs.com/carshow

SVT

Anyone else plan on going? I just sent my check for $10.00. Q-town is a little far for me, but I think it'll be a nice show.

Shawn

Hoping to get more L's involved in this car show. I love these trucks so I definitelly want to have them involved.

SVT

My 7 year old niece was killed last weekend in a fire at her dad's house. Because of this our family has started a Scholarship Fund in her name. The proceeds from the Mustang Muscle at Montana West car show will be donated to the Nicole Reppert Scholarship Fund. For more information about it, please visit www.PennMustangs.com/nicole

SVT

I'm sorry to hear about your niece! That really sux man, hang in there!! Will you be collecting donations at the show? I'd like to give more than my $10 entry fee.

**Also, do I just bring my e-mail to show that I'm pre-registered?

Looking forward to meeting you and the boys!

Shawn

I'm sorry to hear about your niece! That really sux man, hang in there!! Will you be collecting donations at the show? I'd like to give more than my $10 entry fee.

**Also, do I just bring my e-mail to show that I'm pre-registered?

Looking forward to meeting you and the boys!

Shawn

We will be doing a raffle at the show and half the money goes to the winner and the other half to the scholarship fund. If you wish to contribute money to the scholarship fund you can either pay via paypal, or when you mail the check for $10, include extra money in there or another check made out to the Nicole Reppert Scholarship Fund. Money for this is tax deductible.

For the show, we will verify your information and give you the goodie bag and other things you need.

SVT

Back