Must be nice

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
J

JJ's Whitelight

Must be nice to tell me to post my opinions and thoughts in the GenII section and then move it to WAR ZONE and then close it.......

Seems to me that I cant post any thought or feeling or any peice of information without being called on it or told where to put it... The test post was designed to see if Dak owners could resist reading it in GenII section and respect that forum, but it got moved, so then it was fair game for anyone...

When I posted about cat conv removal, it started this nice long thread about the government trying to run your life, well now I have issues with some Dak owners and their ability to leave me alone when I post something about my L or info about something that is fact and will help others, but the "test" didnt work, because someone moved it..... So who is governing who??????

My thoughts are my own, my feelings are too, just like yours...... Why are you protecting DODGE owners when it comes to me???? Ban me if you want to, but you are only giving in to the others that are full of it and post BS.... Remember the VVTIL??? Did any of you smart mers actually look into that fact? or did you pass it off as just BS???..

Tell you what, I will just hang around here and post bullshit and talk trash about L's and what they can and cant do, and tell lies about everything under the sun, but dont ban me, just stand behind me when someone with balls defends what they believe and has the abilitly to prove what he posts.......

Wait a minute.. maybe I will be accepted over at the Dak site.. they might defend me and ban an R/T owner that tells me to **** off and tells me I am full of shit when I post bullshit and lies and tell someone he is an asshole for once owning an L... YEAH... that sounds like an idea......

Now on to serious stuff.. Have you all noticed how much brighter the third brake light is on the 2001 L than the 99 or 00????

Some of you take this shit too seriously....... JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.02 @ 105.31mph
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Some of you take this shit too seriously....... JJ

[/B]</font>

That, my friend, would be YOU

The forums are labeled for a reason and they aren't exclusive for YOU.

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to leave anytime you wish.

Good day!
Trace Tackett
biggrin.gif

But what about the brake lights?? dont you see an obvious difference in brightness from the 99 and 00's to the 01's???? I mean, come on now.. these babies are freaking bright..... something about LED's or something....... JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.02 @ 105.31mph
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gasguzzler:
*Putting on the tall waders*</font>

i dont think that'll help!!
biggrin.gif

i got an extra surfaboard i'll sail it yur way

chimpanzee.jpg

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph

cool_carrot_md_wht.gif

da_surfas_beach.JPG

Hmmm,

I think someone wants to get banned. just so he can go cry at other boards about how the NLOC wont let him express HIS opinion. Which is about as far from truth as it gets. The RTML has seen stuff like this before.. its amazing what people will do for attention. I feel sorry for Jeff, he seems like a really kewl guy, and its too bad that JJ has to stoop to this level. But stoop he has.. geeeeee why am I not suprised.

Yeah.. I guess Im just another Asshole RT owner.. sorry to intrude on YOUR board JJ. Ill make sure to ask your permission next time I need to take a dump in a public restroom.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
DansBanner.jpg

ROTFLMAO!! This whole "episode" is so dramatic. I think I'm going to drop a lung! LMAO!!

Look here JJ, I'm pretty sure no one hates you (well, there might be a couple.) I can tell you for a fact that I don't hate you, or even dislike you. There is too much energy wasted on hostility and I'm about that. For some reason or another you just got a bad wrap. Hmmm.....fajita wrap. Anyway, I guess you just came off like you have the most bad-ass truck on the planet (rest of you guys stay away from that comment) and that you have this god complex. When you posted things about your R/T some of us tried to inform you correctly and you just dogged on the R/Ts more. I've had my fair share of flaming back home, I know how you feel everyone is against you. Just try and think before you post some of the things. I dunno where I'm going with this, I ran out of steam a couple sentences back...hold on......OK, ever woner how most of the R/T guys get along with the rest of the L guys? Remember ShakerBoy? All his smack was just uncalled for. I was embarrassed he owned the same truck as me. So, it's not just you that most of the guy jump on. It's your attitude. Don't think that just because you own a Lightning that you can just post whatever the hell you want on this board. Granted you have more reason to be here than I, just calm the hell down already. Try to go legit for a while, if it doesn't work out just give it more time. It'll take some getting used to. Last thing, and the most important, this is the WAR ZONE.

I'm done. If anyone can make sense of my posts, tell me how because I want too as well.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by: Purple Haze
Ill make sure to ask your permission next time I need to take a dump in a public restroom.</font>

So you're calling your posts "dumps" and the NLOC a public restroom? Hehehehe....

JJ, how can you post something as STUPID as that R/T being slower than a tiburon shit and expect no one to move it and take note of what an idiotic statement it was??!!.. its not the moderators that are flawed JJ, its YOU... and by the way, nice "test" with that 3rd brake light crap... you know god damn well you were gonna come back here and ask why no one responded to that and think in your own god complexed mind you have made some kind of point... get over yourself JJ, and just accept that no matter what you drive, or what "right" any of us have to be here... nothing changes the fact that you are an immature brat that thinks he's gods gift to the automotive world... i think you have a serious case of low self esteem and you try desperately to gain respect here, because it lacks in real life... also known as penis envy. everyone here sees right through you JJ, be the bigger man... admit you're an asshole, and move on to the other boards you speak so highly of. and when you get there, i hope you change your attitude because regardless of what sites you go to, people are generally the same and will begin to see right through your bullshit, just as we have...
good luck JJ
pete

JJ, You've stirred the pot again ! Personally I don't care (as long as you don't direct something toward me) but it just seems like you always "open mouth and insert foot"
eek.gif

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

But what about the Third brake lights??? seriously. I really want your input on that.. all this other crap is just for fun..

And to those of you that thought my Hyundai Tiburon statement was correct, you really need to get a sense of humor..... I still gotta figure out the smiley face thing....

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JJ's Whitelight:
But what about the Third brake lights??? seriously. I really want your input on that.. all this other crap is just for fun..

And to those of you that thought my Hyundai Tiburon statement was correct, you really need to get a sense of humor..... I still gotta figure out the smiley face thing....
</font>

JJ.. you're such an asshole. theres no way in hell you can bring about all this shit talking and think you can play it off as you were "just joking". thats bullshit and you ****ing know it. "all this other crap is just for fun" yea a lotta fun it is huh... youre being made out to be more and more of an ass each time you post, and yet youre oblivious to it...

go 'head, play it off JJ, i hope you succeed for your sake... redeem what self respect you have left, tuck your tail between your legs and run off to svtperformance like a little bitch
Pete

JJ,
Ask your question about the third brake light in the Gen 2 section. You should get an answer there, as long as you ask the question with no flames attached.

------------------
Kevin Lewis NLOC #405
68 Firebird - Sold - to my brother, what a sucker!
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black (Grey) Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim (10 rib), TW Heads (milled and polished), FMS 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, FMS 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter (2800 RPM), Bassani Headers, Bassani XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
lowlight.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

I haven't said anything to JJ for a long time, but Dude, I'm gonna hafta call you on this one. You really do have the attitude that you are better than others, especially the Dak guys. Funny thing is that you used to be one. A truck is a truck. Some are faster or better looking and some people have different preferences of what they drive. I don't hate the Dak's and I apologize to anyone who feels my wisecracks were serious. If given a choice, I'll go with Fords. I have other cars, but my '94 L fit me for price and performance. JJ, when the cat convertor issue you discussed a while back started out with calling us cat-less folks "ignorant assholes." When you and I got into our pissin' match, you went to "Almost anything goes" and picked on my job, put me down for not being as you put it "a real mechanic" (even though I have a 4-year auto degree, ASE Master, dealer experience), and then attacked another one of my posts on the same forum. You were warned by Jeff then. Now you've been shut down. So who's the person going to OTHER forums than the War Zone and starting crap? Hmmm? Hmmm? You should probably hang out at another site for a while. You've pissed off the owner of the board as well as several others. Others have been un-invited, don't make yourself one of them...

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620-March pullies, Bassani exhaust, MSD, NGK, Energy Suspension, Cal-Tracs, etc.
'84 Bronco II-replacement for the Honda
'86 Honda CRX-for sale

Oh great. Now Jeff's hooked on the squirrel again. LOL!

ROFLMAO
Great, I had just about got the squirrels out of my system. Here we go again......

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------
John

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RT4U2NV:
So you're calling your posts "dumps" and the NLOC a public restroom? Hehehehe....</font>

Not QUITE my intent
smile.gif
But this is a public forum for sport truck owners.. at least the WarZone area has turned into that
smile.gif

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
DansBanner.jpg

Back