Moving....

SBGGrace

INSANE Member
Hi guys. I moved a couple of weeks ago, but was unable to get everything as I moved basically with just myself and my girlfriend. I need to get a few extra items that were too heavy for her to lift. I could use some help. Only need a couple of volunteers and it will take about 2.0-2.5 hours MAX. I wanted to shoot for Saturday, but I realize that Pinks All Out is in town this weekend. So Sunday is good if need be. If you're available, send me a PM or call me. Thanks!

Hi guys. I moved a couple of weeks ago, but was unable to get everything as I moved basically with just myself and my girlfriend. I need to get a few extra items that were too heavy for her to lift. I could use some help. Only need a couple of volunteers and it will take about 2.0-2.5 hours MAX. I wanted to shoot for Saturday, but I realize that Pinks All Out is in town this weekend. So Sunday is good if need be. If you're available, send me a PM or call me. Thanks!

Eric, call me! I may be able to help on Sunday.

Eric,

I would have helped ya if Jen and I not been looking at houses ALL day on Saturday and out of pocket yesterday. Missed this thread entirely.

I can give you a hand in the evening Wed or Thurs of this week if need be.

You have the number :cool: Lemme know.

Bob

Back