Moroso FLOC 4-19-06 pics

I'll be there for the next one Boosted. I needed to make sure my truck was spotless before showing my face to Bruce or "Freddy" again, lol.

Whiteboys L said:
Hey Leach, those are some nice photos. That white L looks bad ***, who owns that lol.

Yep, I wouldnt want to mess with that WhiteLightning. Hear hes burning up the dyno somewhere!:thumbup:

Congrats on posting the images, very nice ones.:tu: . It looks like a very merry christmas indeed. to bad im too poor to afford those goodies.

Yeah right Chris..... You forget, I saw your truck :hail:

Don't worry about the clean truck capt :nono: Just because Bruce's truck was SPOTLESS is no reason not to come. I have a feeling his will look that way after driving a few hundred miles in the rain:tu: . I wash mine then drive down a 1/4 mile dirt road to get out of my house and go somewhere. I think I'll start carring a towel to knock of the dust when I reach the pavement:idea: . We'd rather have ya dirty than not at all next time. LOL

LOL Miami
Should read put those parts on the truck not in it.
My bed cover lock needs to be replaced and I did not want to stand by the truck all night - had to see Bruce and Matt run passes.

I was talking to Bruce about something (stereo?) will send pm.

Back