Moroso 5/3/06

Whiteboys L

Bad ***** Whiteboy
Anyone goin on wednesday for test and tune. Ill be there as long as i get my motor mount fixed before then. My sisters BF is headin out there with his "car club", Really just a bunch of guys with imports, and i wanna show what fast really is.:applaud:

Whiteboys L said:
Anyone goin on wednesday for test and tune. Ill be there as long as i get my motor mount fixed before then. My sisters BF is headin out there with his "car club", Really just a bunch of guys with imports, and i wanna show what fast really is.:applaud:

Motor mount ??? Whats wrong ,broken already?

Ill try to make it . I need to know early wed. for sure if you guys are goin.

Yea the damn thing is broken, been like that since i got it. not a big deal. It could be worse considering what the previous owner did to it. On a kinda positive note, we found out that the motor in the truck aint the one that came out of the assembly plant, its an aftermarket shortblock so im gonna take it back to razors edge on wednesday so we can strip down the motor and see what kind of internals we got to start with, then, its monster horsepower time.:devious:

Also, I will definately be there wednesday night, and yes i will have someone video taping the *** kicking! LOL

Back