Moroso 4/19/06

boosted635

Three questions.
1.) Anyone wearing their NLOC shirts to help find each other and show a prescence?
2.) I probably cannot get there until 6+/-. Since I am most likely not racing (already ejected for no d/s loop) I would like to bring my digital so we could post some photos, even though I STINK as a photographer. I would like to catch up to someone in tech line to get an arm band for photos inside the fence.
How many others besides Bruce and Matt can I look for?
3.) For organization sake is everyone registering sportsman or dial in?

Wed. is test and tune.
I dont have a shirt yet.
Im not racing either (same boat as you)
My L is Red
Take care, Fred

Matt and I will be in Dial in......I get there early so I am first at tech..Just back up your truck directly behind the staging lanes...That way you will be in the middle.

Ill be getting there around the same time, but like you guys, i aint racing either. If you want Ill bring my camera so we can get some good photos, just need your help on getting in some decent spots. I got a White 03 with blacked out taillights and rims. See ya there:db:

Wed. is test and tune.

yeah i know - still need an arm band to go past the tower into to burn out pit and beside the starter. thought we might get a few good pics from there. LOL

no worries, i'll find you guys even if i talk to every L owner out there.

Thanks scuba - the $ is in the pocket.
I hear ya bruce.
I still might tech the truck for the extra $2 and wait to get kicked out on ET again:whistle:
I have a meeting at 3, then home to change clothes and trucks
maybe I can push my clients out quickly and get there early:thumbup:
Looking forward to meeting you guys - my dads comin' out too.
May run his 10.'s Nova on Friday night.

Edit: I meant $3 extra - before I stand corrected LOL

Last edited:
First Time

This may seem like a stupid question, but this is gonna be my first time at Moroso and I was wondering where exactly the best spot to be is considering im not racing? Is there a certain place you guys are gonna meet up at or wat? Any info would be greatly appreciated. See you tonite!:bigtu:

Hey Whiteboys
as you go thru the ticket area you turn right into track (around a fence) keep to the right, go past the gas pumps you will see the annoucers tower
as bruce said you can park anywhere behind that in the grass (out of the staging lanes) - it is a popular area so if not there we (my dad, brothers, ect) drive past the tower to the right lane side and all park by a concrete bldg that has the bathrooms (dad has a standard cab long bed white
hemi dodge - see my sig for my L photo)
Bruce and Matt "should" be staged on the right side of tower for dial in.
see ya there
Mike

EDIT: bathrooms are partially down the race track - follow pavement to the left

Thanks for the fast response Boosted:thumbup: I should be gettin there around 6 cuz i gotta drive up from coral springs, but ill be lookin for you guys. Oh and im bringin all my camera gear so we can get some pics and videos if you guys want. See ya there:bigtu:

All of you guys that are going for the first time and are racing remember to wear long pants or you will not pass tech. If your L if faster than 13.99 you will need a helmet. See ya out there Matt

Whiteboys L said:
Thanks for the fast response Boosted:thumbup: I should be gettin there around 6 cuz i gotta drive up from coral springs, but ill be lookin for you guys. Oh and im bringin all my camera gear so we can get some pics and videos if you guys want. See ya there:bigtu:

Pm someone and get a cell number. I won't be there, so I'll be very interested to see some vids of you all running.

Back