monster box questions and concerns

Gregg-
I am biting the bullet and getting a monster box, my question is how do I order this? I guess I should ask how do I specify stall and everything else? I think a 2800-3000 rpm stall would give me the best performance, and being a lockup, I don't see what issues there would be with economy or the like. Basically I am just trying to get the best combo for any future mods as well.

Right now I have a 357 with forded internals
AFR 185 cc heads
5.0 HO cam
70 mm throttle body
underdrives
and 125 shot of the juice. I want to step this up too, considering that the tranny will hold it now. maybe 150+

Future plans include a combo almost exactly like what Jeff Sparkman has now, 393, single turbo, intercooler, custom cam, current heads. I figure that with both of these combos a 3000 stall would be advantagous because the 357 will want the slip to get the motor in it's sweet spot sooner now that it has the 5.0 cam, and with the turbo motor, it will help build boost.
Is this sound reasoning? And if so how do I go about ordering this because I miss the beast.

Chris
P.S. Sorry for the lenth.

Well, the conveter it comes with is a 2600, but we can prolly fix up a 3000, although I don't reccomend it, 3000 is just too high for the weight. For ordering, you can call our order line at 513-490-4150 and leave a message and someone will call you back to get your details. I'll ry to call you myself, this sounds like I'll need to talk to you myself about the converter.

G

Gregg-
I have called that number like 6 or 7 times since Wednesday, because I have not heard back from you or anyone else for that matter. I am having serious problems with the transmission, and I need to get it back together as soon as possible, and had I been able to order this transmission wed or thurs I could have gotten the other one out this weekend, and replaced it early this next week. regardless, I need to order a transmission, and want to talk to you about the stall I want/need. PM me if you want my phone number.
Chris

Back