Ad Expired: Modded Clean L. Budget $10,000 to $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a heavily modded truck with all the street equipment still intact (AC/Heat/Power Steering, Etc). I would be willing to spend up to $20,000 for the right truck with the correct mods. No carburetors or extreme high compression motors. Must be a street truck capable of running on pump gas.

I have been looking at a couple of Lightnings already for sale here and they are between $7,000-$10,000 and very clean. However I was hoping to lure someone out that maybe has a badass 1st gen that they were not necessarily looking to sell but would consider it for $20,000 cash.

I may be interested in selling. I think its pretty bad *** but I would have to have 20k for it. Look up my build thread and PM me if you are interested.

I may be interested in selling. I think its pretty bad *** but I would have to have 20k for it. Look up my build thread and PM me if you are interested.

I looked up your build thread and it ends on page 11 with the truck in pieces and most of the pics are missing now. The truck still under construction? Aluminum block 6 speed truck would definitely be something I would be interested in. Gotta see pics and a list of mods. I am new to the forum but I am serious about purchasing a Lightning in the next 2 weeks. I have had mustangs mostly and have had some recognition for my last build. Google Joey Buquoi Bullitt if you wanna check it out.

LOL Jamie, that is a prototype. Just as rare if not more as Scritchs and Bobby's conversions.

I am aware that there were no actual Lightning Bronco's sold but I would love to have a clone if it is nice. I love the look and I do not keep anything factory so faithful clone is not a must. I am having a hard time finding a Lightning with the modifications I would want. I don't have a problem modifying my own vehicle but I know from experience it makes more sense to start with something that has a lot of the same mods I would do. Can anyone point me towards someone who may want to sell their super clean customized Lightning? Looks like I will end up buying two trucks to combine parts if I cannot find what I am looking for. Example : 1 truck with a built motor and 1 truck with a blower and built trans. I could get both for less than $20,000 but this leaves a lot of work to do right away.
Thanks

I am aware that there were no actual Lightning Bronco's sold but I would love to have a clone if it is nice. I love the look and I do not keep anything factory so faithful clone is not a must. I am having a hard time finding a Lightning with the modifications I would want. I don't have a problem modifying my own vehicle but I know from experience it makes more sense to start with something that has a lot of the same mods I would do. Can anyone point me towards someone who may want to sell their super clean customized Lightning? Looks like I will end up buying two trucks to combine parts if I cannot find what I am looking for. Example : 1 truck with a built motor and 1 truck with a blower and built trans. I could get both for less than $20,000 but this leaves a lot of work to do right away.
Thanks

Ok, you have my curiosity. What is it that you are so in a rush to have right away? Mine is not anywhere close to what you want, pretty much stock with 92,000. I'd love to get 20k, but that is not happening! Heck, I'd sell it for $8,000, original paint and crappy clear coat. :) Good luck and keep us posted! Throwing out that kind of cash is nice for all us that are holding onto ours with slight mods......... I'd like to think in another few more years our trucks will double in value as they are so awesome!!!

Here is exactly what I am looking for:

Any color
Any mileage
Absolutely no rust ever
Must have AC,PS,PB,PW,Heat
No high compression race gas only motors
No carburetors

Any combination of the following:

Built Motor
Custom Wheels
Built trans
Mass air
Aftermarket EFI (XFI, Big Stuff, Etc.)
Detailed engine compartment
Turbo
Supercharged
Big cube windsor

I would almost be tempted to sell mine for 20k but they would have to be pretty serious. It's not in perfect condition but it's a 95 lightning, 87,000 miles, stock block 408w on e85, 10-1 compression, 76mm turbo, trick flow box R intake with nitrous plate, engine tuned with fast XFI, stock transmission with shift kit and triple disc circle D converter tuned with US shift controller, stock rear end with Detroit locker, truck is sitting on raceline wheels.

I just missed out on a 94 white Lightning for sale on Ebay for $17,500 WITH THE FOLLOWING MODS:

427 WINDSOR
Hogan sheetmetal intake
Full Aeromotive fuel system
Single turbo
Built 9" rear
Built trans
Snug top
Spay in bed liner
Megasquirt
Sound system
Suspension upgrades

I was hoping to find a similar deal.

I would almost be tempted to sell mine for 20k but they would have to be pretty serious. It's not in perfect condition but it's a 95 lightning, 87,000 miles, stock block 408w on e85, 10-1 compression, 76mm turbo, trick flow box R intake with nitrous plate, engine tuned with fast XFI, stock transmission with shift kit and triple disc circle D converter tuned with US shift controller, stock rear end with Detroit locker, truck is sitting on raceline wheels.

Sounds like your truck could be what I am looking for. Please send pics and details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back