Mod plans over winter?

white01

Turbo Power
I was just curious to what is doing for mods over the winter months? I am changing my lower pulley from a 4# to a 8# and
get a new total dominator converter. Also adding a MP blower. YA /baby.
Rich

Last edited:
Well - I really didn't plan it well; but I dropped my tranny (myself :tu:) and had a Monster Box put in with the street convertor.
Rich - you should see how well these convertors are built... impressive to say the least. Visit Alan B at the tranny shop and he'll give you the down low... cool stuff.
Oh yeah ; almost forgot... M/T ET streets. I'm hoping for mid 12's, consistently in good weather.

Edgewater opens Saturday; T&T - 12pm-5pm.

John

Last edited:
John, congrats on the monster box tranny and stall. Hope you injoy it. How hard was it to remove the tranny and install the converter? I still have to do this! I might be there Sat., if I show up it will be to watch not to run. If you go, don't expect low 60' times, that track will not be sticky! Anyway good luck if I don't see you there.

Rich:wave:

Tranny removal was not as bad as I thought. If you don't have a lift, you're up the creek. I have minimal experience too, first time I've ever removed a tranny. My brother is a master ASE- he showed up and pointed out all the stuff I had to do.

Crossmember, dipstick, cooler lines, temp sensor, O2's, exhaust (ugh!), starter, tranny bolts using LONG @ss extensions, electrical connections a tranny jack.

Catch up with Alan B - he may do the work on the side (VERY reasonable).

If you do it yourself, let me know- I may be able to lend you hand!

John

Back