MLO in the St.Louis area ???

T

TommyP

Hey guys, whats up. I was just wondering if weve got anyone here from the St.Louis area or eastern MO. Id like to come visit you guys at KC sometime but its so darn hard for me to get off work for more than one day at a time. So I figured Id try to find some guys from this neck of the woods 'cause Bobby and I could use some more partners in crime
cool.gif
Weve been back to gateway a couple of times and we were the only two lightnings there, that were making passes anyway.

Tommy

[This message has been edited by TommyP (edited 06-12-2000).]

i'm not sure Rommy but i think we might be alone on this one------bobby

Hey guys, you're not alone! We're in this together. I've emailed Tommy, Bobby, and Chris in St Louis area. Anybody else? Let me know.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

Vern,

Thats what I was trying to figure out, if there was anyone else. The three of us (Bobby, Chris and I) all keep in touch already. We were at gateway together just last week. Bobby and I got to run each other which was pretty cool because we were the only Lightnings there.
But anyway, I was just seeing if there was anyone else around we needed to call before we head over to Gateway for the next T&T.
Guess not
smile.gif

Tommy

As soon as I get a complete, or nearly complete listing of MLOs, I'll send the list out to everybody via email, so we can all keep in touch. And in case you guys didn't know, Shawn and I are working on a MLO logo, about the same size as the nloc decal. As soon as we get more info, we'll let everybody know what we come up with and what it'll cost. Do any of you ever get to Wentzville to race? I've never run there, just wondering.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

hi vern, tommy must be a buddy because he did not tell everyone that he beat me so bad that it looked like i stopped in the middle of the track. i guess it could have been worse but i will be damned if i can figure out what it would be. oops bobby

Back