Missouri Lightning Owners

V

Vern

Calling all Missouri Lightning Owners!! Lets keep in touch here and let each other know what's happening. Donald, Shawn, Tommy, and everybody else, lets talk and see if we can get together sometime. Thanks Jeff - appreciate the help here.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

To All Missouri Lightning Owners, whether you're in the NLOC or not:

How about everybody register here so we can get an idea of the number and location of all MLOs. Since Jeff made me moderator of this thread, I'll start:

Vern Jones
Black 93 #3181
Columbia, MO

hi vern,this is bobby in st.louis.i figured i would put something in here so it doesn't look like you are talking to yourself. keeping in touch here is easier than making a 200 mile trip every weekend although i know i will wind up there in september. talk with you later. bobby

------------------

Hey Vern, its me checking in.....
wink.gif

Shawn

Hey hey it is me Chris from St. Charles. I met you Vern on the way into St. Louis for the WFC.

94 Black Lightning
Chris Ingham
St. Charles MO

Hey Chris are you the one that has the NOS shot on your truck? Couldn't remember, meet so many people that I am getting confused. Trying to match screens, people names , and the trucks together
wink.gif
Anyway I was the only one in the group from KC that had a white one.

Shawn

Whats up guys...Tommy here, woulda responded sooner but I was at the Lake of the Ozarks for the past 5 days.

Ill answer for Chris, yes he was the guy that was with bobby and I when we met yoiu in Columbia. Hes got the 125hp jets in it now.

Tommy

dudes i am here also. looks like it is all starting to fall togather. i usually check in during the day. i have also met every one here on the way to wfc. i have the blk 95 w/clear tail lens. fl tags "run4it"

------------------
Five0 Drw

ok i found the pight place.. what are plans for a meeting?? at kcir or what..

looks like the 16 of june kcir for a little test and tune. around 6 or 6:30 we can chew the fat and do some drag racing how does that sound to everyone? i am in be there around 6:30 or so.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

Well I guess we are going to meet June 16th at KCIR, so course I will be there. Doubt I will have the drag radials mounted yet but this will be a good time to set a club agenda, and some kind of stucture. See you guys then, lightning strikes are you going to be able to make it with us, what about Roger and maybe some of our Gateway boys since it is a Friday night.

wink.gif

Shawn

I was just being pissed off about how I wont be able to make the test & tune thing,(dammit my job sucks) but I also just remembered that I will be in your guys' area on June 24th and 25th. Bonner Springs or something like that. Im going with my girlfriend to see a concert Saturday at 2pm at the Sandstone Amphitheatre. If there is anything going on that Sunday Id be happy to participate. I figure there probably wont be, but I figured since Ill be in the area...id throw it in just in case.
smile.gif

Hey Tommy
Let me know when you get here, that is the last Saturday of the month. Pete and Jakes have a crusie and car show Saturday night, mainly old street rods. But last time I went, there was about 250 cars there.

Shawn

Bad news, Tommy. Sunday, June 25 is Super Chevy Sunday at KCIR. Bummer. But, I think they have regular bracket racing on Sat the 24th. And mark your calendar for KCIRs Fabulous Ford Weekend July 15 & 16! Later.

------------------
VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.90@97.7

hay tommy that will be at sandstone who is going to be there? that is only 10 min from my girlfriends house. shawn are we going to the pete and jake thing my buddie can bring both of his l's need some advance notice so i clean my truck and his. but it sound's good to me hopefully it will not be raining friday do you want me to bring that drive shaft with me friday.? see you mlo guy's at kcir friday wheather permitting.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 06-13-2000).]

Donald ya bring that driveshaft and I will bring that dash piece. I had planned on going to the Pete&Jakes event I will double check to make sure I have the date right. Last time I went there were alot of kick ass cars there.

wink.gif

Shawn

THIRD EYE BLIND, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, TRAIN, DESTINY'S CHILD, MELISSA ETHERIDGE, PINK, VERTICAL HORIZON, BLAQUE, EIFFEL 65, SONIQUE, AND BON JOVI. The Concert starts at 2, Im not sure what time it will be over. I dont know how late the Car Cruise your talking about will be going on, but Id love to join you.

Tommy

i cant get to any of the reply's? dis regaurd everything is ok.

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 06-14-2000).]

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

I was wondering Shawn if you or one if the other guys could tell me where Pete and Jakes is at so I can look at a map and find it when I get in Kansas. The concert ill be at is over around midnight, and like I said, I dont know how late that cruise you are talking about will be happening, but if its anywhere like here, people will be congregating all hours of the night, so I figured Id try and find it to see if anything cool will be going on.

Thanks,
Tommy

Back