MIR last TT of the year on Sunday

ilaybrk

11.42 @119.87 stk blk 4dr
I will be going this Sunday trying for 11s on my stock block anybody else going it is the last one of the year.

He's gonna trade in his truck for a Ridgeline. :D

How the hell are you man??

Is he going to sell the Ridgeline to carmax 2 weeks later?
Then buy a cheap 4x4 ranger for a daily driver and a built '92 Mustang GT to bracket race?

Work work work. Home owner'n home owner'n home owner'n.

What's this I read about you going low 11's?:grin1:

Is he going to sell the Ridgeline to carmax 2 weeks later?
Then buy a cheap 4x4 ranger for a daily driver and a built '92 Mustang GT to bracket race?

Work work work. Home owner'n home owner'n home owner'n.

What's this I read about you going low 11's?:grin1:

Atta boy!!! Glad to see you are back in the game!!

I hear ya on the work and home owner'n. PITA ain't it??

Yep....went to fall SSOTN and ran 11.46 @ 121. JJ ran it to a 11.43 @ 118. Not sure what's next.....but my guess is a run at a 10.99. :thumbup:

jack what new have you done to the HD sinse i saw it last. i remember last time you had stock motor, and like every bolt on. what els did you do.. b/c i know that knight at MIR you ran a 12.55 how did you cut the .6x of your time.

Long tubes catback took off 300lbs of weight and when I put the headers and catback I lost 3 lbs of boost changed the 3.3 upper to a 3.0 and got my boost back and got some more HP I guess

jack what is your boost at now?.. if you can get your truck to run 11.9's with what you got damn good job man. I cant wait untill the track reopens. I cant wait to see how my truck does with this new working trans/valvebody/torque converter.

Back