Mineral gray gen 1

Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested. Just got done painting the truck and I'm thinking about selling.
Truck is a 94 91k original miles...

Cervini ram air hood
mustang cam
1.7 rockers
under drives
polished motorsports valve covers
roll pan
gaylords tonnoue cover
Flowmasters

Truck was in a slight fender bender a few months gack. Has brand new
Pass door
pass fender
bumper
headlights
hella fogs
grille
headlamp trim rings
cervini hood

Damage wasn't bad, but I wanted all new pieces on the truck, even if they got a slight scratch. Can supply before and after pics, and will post some pics of the finished truck asap.

Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested... If so, how much is it worth?

Pics
Truck also has a summit high flow water pump and a new starter. New radius arm bushings, sway bar bushings, upper and lower ball joints reciently also.

lightning%20004.jpg

Yes, I do have the front valance, just not on the truck in these pics.

lightning%20001.jpg

lightning%20005.jpg

lightning%20013.jpg

lightning%20016.jpg

Last edited:
I would fly back to get it and drive it back to AZ. Did not get your reply, I have some questions - either call or email me.

Thats the color I would have chose to paint a gen 1!!!! Are you going to put the front airdam back on it too?

Yes, I intend to put the front air dam back on. Just haven't had time to. I work 11 hours a day, and my fiancee keeps me pretty busy on the weekend so I just haven't gotten it done.

love that color also, yeah put the badges back on and the front spoiler, a lightning without the front dam to me, "just dont click" (my 2 cents) good luck in selling it.....

Fiancee turned to me last night in bed and told me we need to talk. I thought I was in for some trouble. She told me not to sell the truck because she knows how much I love it. House hunting will wait she said. So I guess it's not for sale guys... Sorry. Thanks to those interested though.

got a wedding ring yet?..I have a very nice 1.45 caret white gold wedding set I'm selling , appraised at $5399.00 would be open to a trade, I'm no longer getting married

Nope, no wedding ring yet, just the engaugement ring. I would never spend that much money on a ring period though. I don't think she would let me either. She's got a full karrot for the engaugement though.

Back