Mike McKenna's Mustang Madness!

NVR L8 said:
John-
good. Yeah i haven't been contacted by any organizers yet. should I contact them? Or should we all just show up and hope there's a place to park?
Cary

I just sent him(Don Johnston) an E-mail of our info. He already saved stalls for the ones that entered (4). He will either call or mail everyone the confirmation for the show.

Thanks John for your help !!!!!!!!!!
Call me later so I can set-up to cruise over w/ you and whoever wants to join us.

Sup Guys,

I just got the e-mail from Don (coordinator) and everything has been set. Each contestant shall receive a confirmation in the mail.
We need to be there between 8 and 9am. We should meet at CORP at 730 745am then roll out at 8. Anyone else is more than welcome to join the cruise to Kailua.

thanks,
John

Chuck it's the big-*** park in Waipio, where a lot of the high school baseball and soccer games take place. I think it stands for Central O‘ahu Recreational Park o something like that...John will correct me I'm sure. John, we not meeting at Daiei anymore?

Josh, We'll start off at CORP (Waipio)then we will me the rest of you guys at Daiei. Which is behind McKenna's.

Okay John, thanks for clearing things up. I might just be meeting you guys by myself, Tyler hasn't let me know whether he's for sure or not. Either way, I'll be there.

Josh do you know what time everybody is meeting up? I can meet you somewhere and we can head over to Daiei. Just gotta know what time all of this is going down

Tyler, John said earlier in the thread that they need to be there (at McKenna's) by 8 or 9 at the latest, so I'm guessing we should head out about the same time (8:00ish), maybe we can leave a little later cause we're a little closer. Call me up either Friday or Saturday when you got time. I'll be working on my truck all day on Saturday. John or Chuck, do you guys have a cell phone number you're willing to give out to me? Or if you guys don't want to, can someone call me sometime before Saturday just so we know exactly what time and where to meet you guys. Thanks-Josh

I'm assuming this is the Windward Ford dealership? Also what time is this event starting? I know you guys are gonna be there early but when is it open to the public?

supragod98 said:
I'm assuming this is the Windward Ford dealership? Also what time is this event starting? I know you guys are gonna be there early but when is it open to the public?

The show starts at 10am. The rumble contest is at 2pm or so.

See you guys there.

UPDATE!

We should meet up at CORP by 7:00/7:15am then roll out at 7:30. Then we'll meet up w/ the rest at Daiei by 8:00am.

-John

Thanks John. I called and left a message. I hope it's not too late. If I can't join you guys I'll still swing by in the truck.

Cool, We have a BIG ***** turnout. Good to see HLOC representing in the Mustang Madness Show.

So far we have:
Cary
Leo
Chuck
Josh
Tyler
Chico - pending
Aaron
Clayton
Todd
Myself

Where's Dave???????