Memphis tomorrow (10/2/03) night

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Hey guys, since the air has been so great, I thought I'd take this oppritunity to go to Memphis. I talked to dealerjim and he has a chip that is burned for my exact setup that he is no longer using and he said I could borrow it till JDM gets mine back. So I'll be chipped. PLUS the air has been (and will be tomorrow night according to the weather) very cool, dry, and HIGH pressure (30.30 right now)... Can you say 11s? Me either. How about low 12s then? :D

If wasn't already committed to going to Prescott with a couple of guys, I would be in. :rolleyes:

Good Luck getting in the low 12's or, better yet, the high 11's.

Got some Lakewood's put on last night.... couldn't wait for a mod party! I do want to put those Bassani shorty headers on soon, though. :tu:

you guys are missing out. The corrected alt right now is -95 there. (its alt is 540)..... Hopefully it will hold up!!!

Prescott is only 1000'. Memphis is 1/4 :D Besides if you want to race 1000', go to Centerville, it will always be quicker than Prescott because its a shorter 1000'.... ;Y

If anybody decides to go, here's my #.

five zero one- eight two seven- zero four seven six.

I typed it out like that cause its my cell, my only # and I dont want to get bombarded with telemarketers, I'll put it in the trash when that starts happening. Holler!

Back