me vs/ modded 03 cobra..

Clonetek

it said that it was unable to open the site. Maybe just my computer, but you might want to check it out.

Sweet, I wonder if the guy in the Cobra had any idea he would lose to a truck. HAHAHAHAHA Nice run.

thats my buddy carl.. he can't drive it yet.. LOL

of course, the additional 7lbs of boost over stock doesn't help much. LOL LOL
he has some nittos now.. i'll see what he can do tomorrow at hallsville.. ;) :tu:

i'll have to look thru the tape to see what i got.. i was up for 33 hours & cant really remember who/what i taped.. i mostly watched..

:db:

i have a SONY DCR-TRV730 digital 8mm camcorder.. i use the firewire port to upload my video to the computer & use adobe premier to edit it.. i haven't got the hang of premier yet, but i'm working on it.

sony digital videocameras

wow thats a nice camcorder. I'm thinking about getting the Sony DCR-TRV140. Maybe in a month or two!:tu:

awsome run clone....but u gotta love those cobras an there mph that they be getting..wish i could get my mph to get that high...hell alot of us that run mid 12 don't even see 114 or better. well great run:tu:

awsome run clone....but u gotta love those cobras an there mph that they be getting..wish i could get my mph to get that high...hell alot of us that run mid 12 don't even see 114 or better. well great run:tu:

Back