May BBQ Setup

Ok guys lets get this setup early so we can get the most possible people to come. i think the mercer county park will be the best as it is a nice central location. We need to get a list setup of what people are bringing. And who has a bbQ they can bring for the gtg?

Did we decide on a day yet? That should be done soon I guess... I personally can't do anything earlier than the 24th due to birthdays/graduations...

Im in as long as nothing comes up, 24th is doable. Once a list is made up of what should be brought im sure we could split it up

Did we decide on a day yet? That should be done soon I guess... I personally can't do anything earlier than the 24th due to birthdays/graduations...

24th sounds good to me to. May 10th is lightning mayhem at etown so that is out.

Stuff that is need:
Burgers
Dogs
plates
forks/ knifes ETC
and salads like macaroni or photo salad if anyone wants that
soda/ water
and any other stuff you guys want to cook up.

I'll bring burgers and dogs....

24th sounds good to me to. May 10th is lightning mayhem at etown so that is out.

Stuff that is need:
Burgers
Dogs
plates
forks/ knifes ETC
and salads like macaroni or photo salad if anyone wants that
soda/ water
and any other stuff you guys want to cook up.

Wish I lived closer...I could bring my grill!
image001.jpg

image003.jpg

I could bring knives/forks/plates/napkins and such. One of my freinds with an 03 SB L miiight also be coming so thats potentially one more.

Guess it will be us 4.....lol

Nick you better drag Marty there!!!!!!! (We may both have too..lol)
so that could be potentially 5 people!

I'll see what friends of mine want to go. Hopefully it doesn't rain. that would suck!

Guess it will be us 4.....lol

Nick you better drag Marty there!!!!!!! (We may both have too..lol)
so that could be potentially 5 people!

I'll see what friends of mine want to go. Hopefully it doesn't rain. that would suck!

Im sure we will have more then that once we tell the jho guys and delvalo guys.

I will be there guys. I just checked my school scheduale, and should be able to make. Matt I'll talk to you soon about what you want me to bring.

If you get time yea ride by and check so we don't bring a grill if we don't need one. The 24th will be the date. When I get to my computer ill post up a list of who is bringing what and info on delvallo and jho.

I put this in the sticky too!

If you get time yea ride by and check so we don't bring a grill if we don't need one. The 24th will be the date. When I get to my computer ill post up a list of who is bringing what and info on delvallo and jho.

Hey, I took a ride over to the park yesterday. Looks like they have One very large grill next to the pavillion, and about 4-6 other little grills scattered throughout the area. However there's a sign at the pavillion that says "use by permit only" I wouldn't even know who to contact about that. Maybe it'd be better to just bring a grill then we can set it up wherever? Up to you guys. (Otherwise we would at least need charcoal/lighter fluid.)

Back