May 2009 Gen 2 Truck of the Month- Kimberly "lightning_girl_94" Dapiran! (NLOC #1165)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. Beautiful truck and dogs. I'm a Rottie fan myself. Grew up with them and just got my son one for Christmas. He's six months old now and growing like a weed.

100_7016.jpg

100_7020.jpg

Way to GO Kim!! I love your pics! *and your truck* I have truck envy after viewing!!! :D Love em!! There is a show at Hennessy's in elgin on May 31st....hosted by Windy CityStangs & NextGenMuscleCars "Spring All Make & Model Car show" Sunday May 31 10a-3p, Registration 9a-1p $15 entry fee for more info visit WindyCityStangs.com The address is 2300 Bushwood Dr, Elgin, IL

one of the mgrs here at work has an Eleanor (the new Eleanor, not the classic) and belongs to the club ....he's the one who told me about it. That might be a good "show instead of go" for ya!

Congrats Kim. Your truck is one of the cleanest trucks that I have ever seen in person.

The only thing nicer than your truck is you and John.

And yes, I am still okay with being beaten by a girl.

BTW. Nice pups!!

Congrats Kim on the TOTM honors.

Shermy is getting so big. I need a new picture to hang up in the home office of the guys, and maybe I will send you one of Hankster ;)

Shermy is getting so big. I need a new picture to hang up in the home office of the guys, and maybe I will send you one of Hankster ;)

Yes, Sherm is getting big. 25" at the withers and 92lbs. We're guessing a final weight of 115!!! :scared1:

I have a picture of both boyz in the back of my truck (sans me) that I can send you. PM me the email you want it sent to.

And, I would definitely like a picture of Hank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back