May 2009 Gen 1 Truck Of The Month – Congrats Jean ("Grade 8") Cedergreen (NLOC# 2167)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to both of you.

Jean you have one of the best Gen 1's that I have ever seen (regular cab and stretched). I'm hoping you guys do as good of a job on MY future yellow one as you did on the white one.

Big Congrats, Jean - it's about time!

Tell Scott he's one lucky SOB! (but, somehow I think he knows that)

:eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu:

Congrats Jean and Scott!!! I am the guy from east TN that sold them the white extended cab. I am very happy to see it win TOTM and see the changes they have made. I always think alot about that truck this time of year. This would be WFC weekend if it was still going on. I meet alot of great people there for the 5 years I went to it. I am still lurking on here some and still have Ford trucks. I have a 01 Sport Trac and 01 F150 Supercrew. Not trying to hijack the thread just wanted to say congrats and thanks for doing such a good job taking care of the truck that was a big part of my life for over 12 years.
David"N2FORD"Ross
NLOC #44

Last edited:
Congrats Jean and Tom for TOTM:eek:ldtu:
You are a pillar of our Lightning community and have made it fun for all these years. I think a Gen 1 Super Crew is in your future:hide::stirpot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back