March get together

Dpracing

litnindave
HEY GUYS--HOW A BOUT A GTG AND COLD BEER THIS MONTH---POST UP WHAT SUNDAY IS GOOD FOR YOU :):chat::clinkmugs

Either I think would work, but mabey go with 17th and have 31st as backup( I hope we are done with snow)....location?

I think the 17th would be better---thats st pattys day---the 31st is easter and i have plans that week end--i will post where in a few days

Time to head to the South part of KC there is a Irish bar down here that does a pretty big St Pats day party. Donald and I went with the girls last year and had a great time.

This place is in Johnson County KS on 151st and 2 miles off 69 highway. Was thinking of a more central location since the last GTG I can remember was in St Joe and and a guy from Wichita came up.

So what do you have in mind?

This place is in Johnson County KS on 151st and 2 miles off 69 highway. Was thinking of a more central location since the last GTG I can remember was in St Joe and and a guy from Wichita came up.

So what do you have in mind?

Shawn, post up a map of it and a few directions and that might work.

Paddy O' Quigley's
5310 W 151St.
Overland Park, Kansas

We have been there the last couple of years it is a good time we should be there about 1pm

What do you guys think about doing something on Saturday in the evening. So nobody have to worry about going to work and all that the next day. Talked to Donald today and he thought Saturday would be better also, but I sure he will chime in.

If you're talking Saturday the 16th, can't do that. Got the local Friends of NRA Banquet to go to.

Well if anybody wants to come up and grab a beer Im still going to go to Paddy O's so maybe I will see some of ya......;)

Damn. Grew up in that area!! Well kinda used to hang out and street race in kc area. Was just there bout a month ago wasn't in the L tho thankfully. I'd b down for 31st if weather permits. I'm stuck in the damn red dirt state to the south of ya.

Well it's been awhile. That was back in high school days. Had a bike back then. 95'Honda F3 and a 900RR. Used to meet up on Shawnee mission parkway or old highway 5 comming out of Leavenworth. There's a Good drag spot on 73 highway north of Leavenworth and I still own the land buy it too. Miss KC area a lot!! Miss nice roads even more. Hit me up on next meet. I have 2 gen1's right now and need to get back on one of my fox's. am in process of moving and build at moment and school so everything's been on hold. Big plans for my white 95 just need to get time and pieces all gathered up!!!

Cool cool. Will do. Wish I would have become a member sooner. Hate puters tho! Lol. Except to tune that is!! Miss the twisty's on highway 5. Used to be a dirt track by 435 and hwy 5 interchange can't remember the name tho think its still there. Let me know if u need any help on ur truck am a top notch body guy. Not tootn my on horn but ask anyone that knows me. Either they like me or hate me but they all say I do bad *** body work. Will hit u up next time tho. Lookn like next month or end of this one.

Back