Map of Attendees!

The Google Maps API has a hash value that is designated to a specific domain name, so you can't take their data and graphs and straight host it from here. But, it is just an XML sheet that you can create yourself. If someone was so motivated to create an online sheet with a geocoding address translator, we could make our own.

Either way, +1

It looks like Jeff has the "fix in" as the Gen 1/Gen 2 percentages don't compute.;)

Wayne, are you racing this year??

Added both but you'll have to enlarge the map to pick us both up. The two trucks are nearly stacked on top of each other !

Scott

Oh yeah, the map couldn't find Startup, it's so small so had to use the next town west of it. The fine incorporated city of Sultan !

Last edited:
Added mine, but can't get a picture to show next to my name,or when I click on my location pin. It did show up under recent pictures though.

BigD said:

Wayne, are you racing this year??
HI D
I don't think so. Things have been kindof hectic. We do plan to attend though. If things get better for us, and if I can, I will get another.

I don't know why the precentages are goobered up. It may be because I changed D's and Wayne's after they had joined? I dunno...

Jenni said:
Ok, I didn't even look, but how far does your map go... :D

Unfortunately, Finnland doesn't seem to have any cities or even roads, just lots and lots of lakes. Do you guys live underwater? ;)

Back