Man we suck

you young buck! Can't you just leave us old guys alone?

life has snuck up and bit me on the arse.
Heck, I don't even have my truck anymore...

Yeah I know what ya mean! Zak get us something planned up... You got alot of free time :D

I wish I had more free time. I did install a driveshaft loop yesterday. Nothing feels better than drilling holes in your floorboard. I got another catback and mids to put on. We could all watch Frank and Brian work on the truck.....Centerville is open, Prescott is open, RRR is open, MMP is open. Any Suggestions?

There are quite a few of us going to Memphis this weekend....I got slicks and skinnies (kind of)....you guys are more than welcome to come, I think there is a group leaving from Searcy. We are leaving Little Rock at 7:30am. <-----to early for my young ***. Hopefully I can talk Kristen into driving the truck over there.

Why are you going on Saturday?

There is a test n tune tonight and a deal going on Sunday.

Midnight madness is next Friday (11th)

Oh, and unfortunately I don't have much time to work on my truck anymore.

This is Sundays event:

Memphis Motorsports Park

Last edited:
I know a lot of the old ARLOC hands either sold their trucks, moved off, or both.

And then there are those like me, who are still here and still have their truck, but heck with gas like it is, an 8 month old to feed, and a wife who stays home with him, there is little to no money (not to mention time) left for any kind of racing...

The most racing I do anymore is the 5 o'clock 500 to get home to see my boy!

Yea I meant sunday. I suck so I forget stuff.

I am glad I dont have kids. Your older so its ok. I am still a ''pup'' so kids are a few years out.

Lets all try to go next week to MMP on Sunday. I have been going to Sikeston but with the weather and lack of track prep I feel like I need to install ice skates on the truck. I am planning to go and 3 mustangs will be following me up also.

The "hot rod sunday" thing is this sunday Marc. I don't know if I can make it over there or not. I've got baseball practice Sat a.m. and then we gotta go birthday shopping. Besides nobody wants to see my ugly truck.

That SOB is ugly but damn its fast. Have you figured out the problems with it yet? I think Brian said something it about it burning up converters or something like that.

My bad, I thought it was next Sunday, I cant make it then, fuel system is off the truck, so maybe Midnight Madness next Friday then.

That SOB is ugly but damn its fast. Have you figured out the problems with it yet? I think Brian said something it about it burning up converters or something like that.

Yeah we had the converter tightened up (hopefully not too tight) and we put the trans cooler on ice. We didnt really beat on it at RRR but we did decide that the "problem" may be solved, just gotta try to get it to come up on boost and STAY on the short end of the track and it'll be a missle.

I might could do MM next friday night as well Marc... Bday party is saturday the 12th though.

I will go Friday if you guys want to try and shoot for that. What time would it start? I gotta stay thursday in Fayetteville.

Me and Kristen are going to Dinner tonight at Hooters, with Chy and Miranda (LightningMedic). Any of you guys are more than welcome to come.

Gates open at 7:30 p.m.
Racing 8 p.m. - 1 a.m.

Thats nice it used to be 10pm-2am... so now it gets started a little earlier!

Back