Make plans to drive SOUTH Saturday, Jan. 26, 2002

dennis, i think you need the helmet if you run below 14 seconds, have you done something to your truck we are not aware of?
smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dennis Saprinsky:
Anybody talk to hotrod to see if he would like to join us. Its not that long of a drive for him to reynolds. Oh yeah Lightningrod last time I ran my truck it went 15.2 if I plan on running a 14 that weekend I need to bring a helmet right. Would a motorcycle helmet work. I can get a motocross helmet its DOT approved.

</font>

Dennis: lightninginga is correct--a helmet is required for an et of 13.999 or quicker. I think(?) they will let you wear a m/c helmet so bring it anyways--you might need it or someone else might need to borrow it--I'm bringing 2.

Dan

I got a rate of $27.99 plus tax for rooms at the Motel 6 in Macon. The Motel is at exit 3(Eisenhower Pkwy/Rt.80) off I-475. Mention GLOC to get this rate.

For you guys that are into 'chicken wings', there is a Hooters in Macon. It's at the 169 mile marker--the Arkwright Rd. exit on I-75(not I-475). It's West of the interstate--behind Burger King--off of Riverside Dr.

I won't be able to meet you there, my wife has some vacuuming for me to do-----LOL!

Dan

[This message has been edited by LIGHTNINROD (edited 01-03-2002).]

WHITE LIGHTNIN, how far is that from the track? are you looking at getting a room also. it would be cool to get a handful of people to hang out for the eve, go to hooters or something.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WHITE LIGHTNIN:
I got a rate of $27.99 plus tax for rooms at the Motel 6 in Macon. The Motel is at exit 3(Eisenhower Pkwy/Rt.80) off I-475. Mention GLOC to get this rate. </font>

Lightninginga: That motel should be about 30 miles from the track. There would be a couple of different ways to get to Hooters from there--probably about 20-30 mins. to Hooters.

Dan

Back