Magnum Powers Blowers & Fast Specialties

fastspec1

Magnum Powers & Fast Specialties of Vancouver WA (and an NLOC Supporting Vendor), have just completed a distribution agreement. FS is now a stocking distributor (and installer) for all of the Magnum Powers products on the West Coast. FS is also an SCT Certified dealer and has an MD1750 SE Mustang dyno in house with Wide Band 02 to deliver you (the customer) the optimum tune for your Lightning. (We just completed Charles Warner's tune for his Lightning, so ask us for the results).

Fast Specialties is holding an open house this coming Saturday the 22nd from 10 until 4 for those that would like to come down and check out our facility.

We hope to see you here.

Ron (FS) and Charles (MP),

Fast Specialties
4117B NE Minnehaha
Vancouver, WA 98661
360-213-2781
877-567-FAST

If nobody noticed this seems to be shaping up as a pretty good L get together. Check the WASHLO link and there are about 5 coming down from around Tacoma or there abouts. http://nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?threadid=88398
I talked to Amber yesterday and it looks like there will be imports there as well....IMPORTED PIZZA!!! And 2 pulls on the Mustang Dyno for like $30.00 I think. Its in Vancouver @
4117B
N.E. Minnehaha
Vancouver, WA.
I'll be there as I live about 10 block's away. While I was at thier shop they had a L on the dyno trying to make some special package deals for those of us that havent modded a whole lot yet. If your coming its only 10 minutes once you hit the bridge!

Aargh! Would love to attend, but we're throwing a LANparty (computer games) that weekend.

Plus, I hate the cold weather! I've lost every quick, off-the-line race because I can't get traction in the cold! Grrr...

Hey it's just over the bridge. As many as 8 northern L's will show up and none from across the water? I stopped in today to pick up some plugs and a friend has his 2000 Cobra R in for some work, he had it for sale awhile ago it might still be there tomorrow. 1K miles still has all the stickers in the original places a real beauty!
Well heres hoping some local L's show up but I feel like I'm :banghead:

Cool. I'm going to be picking up a MP here eventually. Is that a better place for tuning then Killer Kustoms or Krazy Kustoms (whichever it is) in Portland?

Thanks.

Very cool to see that many L's in one place. I counted em' up and it look's like there were 10 of us who stuck around! Next time we need a photo op! Mine did OK turned a 351/411 stock but I'm just about to go out and put on a new air setup. The Magnum blowers guy was there and gave a good little course in how differant superchargers work. All said it was a good use of a day and now I must get more mods! Thanks to everyone I met and hope you had a good trip back.
:bigtu:

This is breaking news and details are just starting to filter in.

The title of:
"World's Fastest Magnum Powers Stock Long Block"
...is now held by John Purdue.
John ran 11.585@115 with an awesome 1.58 60foot.

Ron

Back