Machine shop

H

HighVoltage93

I live over in metaire and right now my 93L is in pieces, need to know of a good engine shop around town, even better if it is one that one of yall has used. thanks for the help, maybe see yall around town.

Scott

A friend of mine has a motorsports shop around the Huey P. bridge. His name is Todd and he owns Competition Motorsports. I cant find the damn number right now. Ill let you know when I find it. I have'nt had him work on my truck, but he worked on a few friends mustangs. He knows his stuff. What color is your truck?
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

It's black with a tube bumper and new lighning emblems where the F-150's were. Take your time finding it, I am not too much in a hurry, i am taking my time and completly going throught the truck, kinda for fun. Just post the number when you find it.
Later, Scott

Found it! Its 733-7226. Ask for Todd and tell him you know me. He will help you out with what you need to know.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

Scott

I use a place on the westbank in marrero it is called Myers Racing Engines they do alot of stuff for guy that race ford in FFW the owner is also the crew chief on an alcohol funny car and his partner does all the port work they hae all the equipment they need even a flow bench they hae built two motors for me and hae built all of my friends motors i hang around with if you need any thing else let me know the # is 340-9922 ask for mike or tim

Tell them i sent you Bobby Achor

Back