M3

toddslightning

silver 2001 #5749
so there was a huge car show in nj at garden state plaza today. there was a shyt load of cars. not one truck BESIDES ME and my lightning...mostly honda civics and shyt alot of mustangs as well as a hand full of wrx sti evos and then a section of BMWs. now there was this one BMW thought he was hot shyt doin dounts while i was talkin to a friend. my friend claimed that the BMW had a supercharger honestly dont kno. so he leaves and then a few minutes later i leave casue i thought the show was kinda gay i didnt wanna see a parking lot full of mostly ricers blasting **** music. so im drivin and some how the BMW that was doin dounts was right next to me. so he was about to get onto a diff highway so of coarse i follow i walked him very slowly twice and then i think he just wanted to go for a peed run.... buck 40 later he was no were lol so i waited a bit and he was back and he gave me thumbs up and was laughing and i gave him thumbs up and he was like wut u got in that thing i was like FORD LIGHTNING look it up he was lauhgin and said ok and i got off the high way my friend that was in the truck with me was so like ur pickup truck jst walked a 70k car lol i was like i kno american MUSCLE!!

Last edited:
good kill, those cars are pretty fast. i dont know the numbers on them right off hand but they have a damn good seat of the pants feel to them.

charles

THANX man but i dont think there fast at all any more after me beating this car and also hereing about how my best friend spanked my other friends M3 with his mach 1 all he had done to the mach 1 was intake and full exhaust M3 had intake i heard from alot of people who saw the it said it wasnt a race it was a M3 liek not moving lollol

hah yeah i got that same comment when my friend wanted to race his older grand prix gtp against my L, i was spinning my tires with the truck going sideways down the road for half the race because the road was a little damp and i still spanked him. i knew i would win though, it was before they came with superchargers in them, i just had to do it so he would shut his mouth.

*dont street race kids

Back