Louisiana Lightnings Calling you too State Captiol

B

Blue Oval Forever

Ok just wanted to get an idea of how many people think they might make it to State Captiol on the 17th of Nov. i will be there and know of two other oweners going so i hope to see a few of you out there and get to meet somother L owners

well if you think you might make it just post it here just to let otheres know to maybe help get more to come to the track that night the more that post about going the more intrest we might draw

Thanks

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member

I probally will but wont know for sure till Wed. What time are you leaving around Bobby?

James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

You know I'll be there!

Let's hope the weather remains cold so we can all get great times.

Trace
biggrin.gif

James

I wont get off of work till 3:00 so i will leave around 4:00 to go up to Baton Rouge if you want to follow just let me know an di will meet you try talking Tim into going too

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500

Bobby
I'll wait till you get off work then. I guess call when you get off.(343-7060 my cell) and I will follow you up because I have no idea where it is. I will try to talk Tim into going. I should see him tomorrow.
How much is it to race?
later,
James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

I think it's $10 to race. I was there last night but didn't have to pay. I had a rainout card from earlier this summer.

Trace
biggrin.gif

------------------
stangs.jpg

Delta Airlines willing, I'll be there.
biggrin.gif

Gotta better that 13.61 Trace got out of the truck on Friday!
wink.gif

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.68@99.5
trux.jpg

After racing Friday, anyone feel like wings at Hooters? I know that some of you will have a pretty good drive, and I don't want to keep anyone out past their bedtime, but if anyone is up for a bite, it'll only be about 8:00 to my circadian rhythms.
smile.gif

If anyone is curious, Hooters is just off I-10 in Baton Rouge. It's very easy to find and within sight of the Interstate.

Jeff, you KNOW I'm up for that! 3 Mile Island wings at Hooters... YIPPEE!

Trace
biggrin.gif

All you gotta do is mention Hooters and wings
and I am there. Infact I just came back from Hooters. See you there.
Later,

James

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

I will try to be there!?!?

------------------
12.62 @ 108.76 with computer problems and Pepboy tires....tires are a must...lol

Guys, It's kinda up in the air for tomorrow night since the weather doesn't look to promising at this point. If it does rain out, does anyone still want to hang out at Hooters?
If so, post here and we'll make a plan.

Trace
biggrin.gif

------------------
stangs.jpg

Hotters it is give me directions

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500

I will still go. I planned on staying out there for awhile anyways.
later,

James
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Hooters if right off I-10 on the College Drive exit. Coming from New Orleans, you'll exit onto College Drive (right after 12 joins 10) and turn right, then take another immediate right. You can't miss it. I think everyone knows Trace, so that can be a "compass." I'll post a little later on what time. I'll call the track in a couple of hours and see if they're going to be open or not.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.68@99.5
trux.jpg

Ok, guys, doesn't look like any racing tonight. However, we'll still be at Hooters around 7:00.

Also, if you guys would like to cruise up tomorrow night and hit Hooters and then go park together out at Miss Goldies (closest we have to the Lakefront), I'd like to do that as well.

Just drop a line and let us know! We'll be there tonight no matter what.

Later!
Jeff S.

Tomorrow sounds better for me and besides id rather go up in a clean truck than a dirty wet one.
later,
james

Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Ok Jeff & Trace

I will be leaving the New Orleans area around 5:00 so i will see yall when i get up there talk to you later hope i dont get lost

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500

OK Gang

Last night was a bust due to the Weather had fun at Hooters though well will try to get another night to meet at State Captiol in the very near future

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500

Back