looking for pics for an idea ...

turbo93

i'm looking for pics of some 1st gen extended cab lightning clones . i've seen em on here before . i want to buy one or build one . but if i buy one i want it super clean . someone please post some , they look bad azz

i'm looking for pics of some 1st gen extended cab lightning clones . i've seen em on here before . i want to buy one or build one . but if i buy one i want it super clean . someone please post some , they look bad azz

What you are seeing is not a clone!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_13961.JPG

wait wait wait wait. not a clone? i was under the impression that lightnings were one regular cab. or did i miss something

wait wait wait wait. not a clone? i was under the impression that lightnings were one regular cab. or did i miss something

Yep!!!! You missed that there was a company in Cali. that took and converted about 20 truck's into extended cabs like the one in the pic.

Company's name was Full Effects.

Well, dogonit Bobby you can't hog the SuperCab threads !

The wife's '94 named Strecht, not a Full Effect conversion but a true Lightning and done in the same manner as a Full Effect conversion residing in western Washington.
3485947956_92e38ddd90_b.jpg

The other one we have and is believed to be the personal vehicle of a co-owner of Full Effect. Yes, it's a "project". This ones name is FULL FX aka the Skool Buss.
3271041385_da2c0149d2_b.jpg

Strecht and the "blue one" out of the Bay area of CA.
3270794043_3ccf7f21f6_b.jpg

And #15 Full Effect build that came out of Palmdale, CA in '08 and now resides in western Washington also. Has over 300,000 miles on it !
3302653168_9a5c118ea6_b.jpg

Scott

Back